One of the main features as an admin is that you can control the course catalog and participants within your organization. To enrol participants into a course as an administrator, please follow these brief steps.
You can do this with multiple users at once.
- Go to "Administration" panel;
- Click on "Manage Enrollments";
- Select the participant you want to add from the "User Directory" column;
- Select "Student" as the status you wish to enrol the participant into the course. You can also select the option "Instructor" to enrol the person as the instructor of the course
- Select the course where you want to enrol the participant into;
- Click on the icon that points to the left in order to transfer the participant to the middle column.