For less popular services, you can try to use iFrame method instead.
- Navigate to the page and try getting an "embed" code. It is generally located under Share/Embed sections, just like on like on YouTube.
- You will instantly notice that code you get will have "iframe" words in the code you need to share. For our example video it will be <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1rw2LAyQKdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Select the course you want to edit and press "Edit" button.
- Press "Source" button on the visual editor
- Find the place you like to embed the video and paste the full code you got from the source website.
- Press "Ok" button -> you should now see a placeholder for your content.
- When you press "Save" button, you should be able to see content as your students will.