Unfortunately Microsoft Outlook by defaults allows only importing events, thus you will not receive calendar updates. If you want to receive updates, please use 3rd party plugin, for example Outlook iCal Subscriber.
- Click on Eliademy iCal URL and save in on your computer;
- Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import;
- Select “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next;
- In the popup dialog press "Import".
- Click File-> "New calendar subscription";
- Paste Eliademy calendar URL into the "Calendar URL" field;
Click "Subscribe" button;
- Name this calendar "Eliademy Calendar";
- Set auto-refresh to every 15 minutes and press "Ok".
- Click on drop down button on the right of "Other Calendars" label (section in the bottom left corner);
- Choose "Add by URL";
Paste Eliademy calendar URL;
Click "Add calendar".