Students can modify draft answer unlimited amount of times (upload documents, change text, etc). Once an answer is submitted, no further changes are allowed. However, course instructor can choose to give feedback and ask for corrections, instead of grading the answer right away. This will give an option to a student to improve answer and resubmit.
- Click on course you teach;
- Click on "Tasks";
- Click on task in "Not graded tasks" panel;
- View submitted tasks;
- Click on "Not graded yet" button;
- Enter grade (a numeric value between 0 and 100);
- Enter free-form feedback about returned task;
- Click on "Save"