Eliademy would be better with ...

Students should be able to unenroll themselves from open courses

Option to unroll is for quite a while in our backlog, but we rarely get more that 1-2 requests to unenroll per month. In academic usage - students usually have to take the course, for paid courses - students don't want to unenroll. So we have only few OER/free MOOC course where this feature is needed.

We will add the option somewhere during this spring.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eliademy TeamAdminEliademy Team (Every user is precious!, Eliademy) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am new to Eliademy and love your platform that I am on my way to making my own online course. I enrolled in a free course I found interesting, but I found out that it didn't have any quizzes or tasks to complete only posts to read. Now I'm stuck because there's nothing to do in the course. I'd be more than happy to unenroll in that course and focus on more legitimate ones.

• Phil SlonakerPhil Slonaker commented  · 

I am a new Eliademy instructor who enrolled in other classes just to see what it was like from the student perspective and to see how other instructors were using the available tools. I would like the ability to delete myself from those courses. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base