Eliademy would be better with ...

Linking Tasks and Topics (add quiz after a topic)

I would like to break down the "Tasks" (ie: Assignments") into separate sections. I have 7 modules in my course. It gets very confusing trying to find all the modules, etc. It would be nice if Tasks could have sections--module one can be under section one, module 2 can be under section 2 and all the assignments can be in that section and be less confusing. The student can click on the section they want to do a task under and then click on the assignments in that section. I hope this makes sense. I really could use this improvement. Thank you!

99 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paschalis Verhoeven commented  · 

i would be interested to know if this 'add a task' is working to link tasks to specific topics only, is there any update on this question?

• Lee-Ann Scott commented  · 

I can't find “add a task” in the footer of each panel to select which task should be linked. Do I have an older version of Eliademy? If so how do I update the trial version?

• Vahid commented  · 

Is there a solution already to link a quizz to a module?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Make it possible when creating quizzes to have different formatted questions i.e. not just multiple choice but also use scales, open ended...etc.

Also, it would be great if quizzes could be linked directly to different sections. It would also be nice to be able to upload documents into the body of lessons so people could click directly on them rather than having to have them on other websites.

Thanks

• totoromaum commented  · 

Nice and could you add more types of quizzes like cloze test and matching test?

Feedback and Knowledge Base