Eliademy would be better with ...

Send messages to course participants directly from Eliademy

I would like to send any messages to course participants. Messages should stay archived (Sent folder) so teacher can come back to them and see the communication with the student or whole group.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JanJan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • erfaerfa commented  · 

Привет!

Понравился ваш сайт, решил написать.

Обратил внимание, что на вашем сайте плохо настроен сбор подписчиков и заявок. Наверняка, из-за этого конверсия сайта ниже, чем должна быть и вы теряете много клиентов. У меня небольшой интернет-магазин, в свое время решить проблему с конверсией помог вот этот сервис, посмотрите: https://cvboost.ru/uvelichenie-conversii-sajta-ili-internet-magazina

Не буду озвучивать цифры, но я доволен. Уверен, вам он тоже поможет.

Успехов!

• HenriHenri commented  · 

The "Send message to all participants" button doesn't send email, but some kind of an internal message, which is not ideal.

• Mike WrideMike Wride commented  · 

I love Eliademy, but it really is a nuisance that there is no record of group emails sent to participants....I'm beginning to doubt they've actually received them and it is a shame (as mentioned above) that there is no sent folder to archive the sent email.

• DebbieDebbie commented  · 

Dear Eliademy... I see -- thank you -- would be great to have this for private courses, too. :)

• Eliademy TeamAdminEliademy Team (Every user is precious!, Eliademy) commented  · 

Hi,

If your course is set to be public, you can send out emails to all the participants of the course from the "participants" page. This is not unfortunaly available on closed group courses.

Pasi / Eliademy team

• DebbieDebbie commented  · 

Please tell me: how do you send a message out to your students to begin with?

Feedback and Knowledge Base