Eliademy would be better with ...

Peer review for assignments

New type of assignments - peer review. Students have to review and grade works of other participants based on the common criteria provided by a teacher.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eliademy TeamAdminEliademy Team (Every user is precious!, Eliademy) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Reek AslanReek Aslan commented  · 

https://gifamerica.com/favicon.png What are the advances in implementing this feature? I would say it is overdue ... "planned" since almost a year ago and never getting to "started". (And my course waiting "in limbo" until it is implemented.)

• LizaLiza commented  · 

Peergrade is a great tool for facilitating peer reviews in a really simple way. Teachers can use Peergrade for free - and you can sign up at www.peergrade.io. They offer different types of integrations to LMS's - maybe also to Eliademy.

• JasperJasper commented  · 

Hello,

This post says this item is planned (2014). I was wondering whether it's already available or when it will be available? This is one of the features we really need when we make use of a blended learning tool.

Best regards,

Jasper

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello Eliademy,
        What are the advances in implementing this feature? I would say it is overdue ... "planned" since almost a year ago and never getting to "started". (And my course waiting "in limbo" until it is implemented.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base