Eliademy would be better with ...

Translate Eliademy into Albanian language

Hi,

There is no similar platform in Albanian, so it would be nice if there would be one. I am native Albanian speaker and my English is pretty good. So, I might be able to help.

Regards,

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jehona shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminEliademy Team (Every user is precious!, Eliademy) responded  · 

Dear Jehona and co,

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Our community is fully responsible for Eliademy success in many countries.

Best way to start is our community translation guide at http://eliademy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/238796-how-i-can-help-with-translation-of-eliademy-to-my-.

You can find Albania translation page here: http://translate.eliademy.com/sq/eliademy/

I’d recommend to concentrate on app.po and theme.po sub projects, since they contain strings
    user sees after login. base.po contains lots of text for landing page. For example about us, mobile or business page don’t really have to be translated to make public release (you can notice all of them with long paragraph of text and business* prefix in the name of the string). Once you complete app.po, theme.po and about 10% of base.po please ping us and we can enable Albanian for all users.

From personal experience (i am maintaining Russian translation) it takes 2-3 hours to translate all strings. We push all updates from translate server to all users once a week, thus if you can easily continue improving translation after initial release.

And if you already registered on translation server, please tell us your user ID and will add you language maintainers list. This will give you ability to commit translation directly without waiting for validation from our side (unfortunately nobody from our team speaks Albanian).

Once again, thank you very much for you help. If you need anything please shot us an email to support@eliademy.com or straight to me sergey@cbtec.fi

Sergey Gerasimenko
    founder and CPO

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)