or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminEliademy Team (Every user is precious!, Eliademy) responded  · 

More an more instructors ask us about SCORM hosting (mostly about Articulate Storyline packages). We have a working prototype already, but it need to go though rigorous testing. We plan to release it beginning of 2016.

If you have some specific SCORM package you would to work with Eliademy, please send us a sample for testing purposes.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah commented  · 

Hi is there any update on the SCORM rollout? It's early 2017...

• Sama commented  · 

Hi is there any update on the timeline for SCORM rollout?

• Ken Wood commented  · 

we have more than one thousand courses we could add to your platform if was SCORM 1.2 compliant. Please email me when this functionality becomes available.

• Gerfried commented  · 

Hi, do you have a more concrete schedule?

• Anonymous commented  · 

So... Are we getting there or what?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thanks for the update...good to see you are going down the Tin Can route....backwards compatibility for SCORM is also important for many authoring tools (like Articulate Storyline).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any update on SCORM implementation?

• Anonymous commented  · 

hello eliademy team,
        have you some news about the SCORM integration ?

• Robert McCall commented  · 

Hello - I have been searching for an LMS for a long time. I am a startup business, small, providing innovative language learning solutions. I just love Eliademy - so beautiful to use. I think beauty is important in everything - and so I am glad other people think similarly. Also, simplistic and uncomplicated - music to my ears. Well, I have Scorm content I would like to add too - please let me know when this might be available. I have two sites I will use for Eliademy, with more to come. Phew - what a relief it is to find you guys. Oh, by the way - where are the woman in the corporate photo? All guys? Congrats and see you soon. Oh, please advise me when the Scorm fuctionality is released - that will allow me to launch.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi,

Thank you, we will be releasing this kind of functionality in the coming 2 weeks.
        Please check and give us more feedback.

Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, I am using Adobe Captivate for learning content and it would be just perfect to be able to load SCORM based eLearning packages to Eliademy. Captivate builds files to ZIP and LMS extracts those files to server. Captivate 6 supports HTML 5 also. The only thing is that the package could be quite big (most of the cases over 10 Mb).

Feedback and Knowledge Base