Eliademy would be better with ...

Automatic Issuing of Certificates

It would be nice if there was a setting to allow the certificates to be automatically issues once the student has completed all of the required tasks.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Steve Hammer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is far more that a good idea. It's a requirement that oddly has not yet been implemented. However, to make it useful, it needs to work in conjunction with a minimum required quiz score setting. There could be serious consequences to automatically issuing a certificate to a student who has failed the quiz. Other than that, this feature would remove a ridiculous burden on instructors who have to manually issue certificates to students one at a time according to email notifications. I spend 10 to 15 minutes on this tedious task every morning due to this oversight. The algorithm I use is mindlessly trivial; issue if quiz score is 60 or above. It should be automatic.

• Mohammad Sahil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any update on this? My course has over 10000 enrollments and it's increasing day by day.. the alphabetical order of participants for issuing certificates is tremendous work! This automatic feature will be a life saver!

• Ian Verschuren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is now coming up on 2 years as being a 'planned' feature. Any update on when this might be added?

Feedback and Knowledge Base